Deadline for this Open Call is 11:59pm BST on December 1st, 2023.
CALLING ALL INTERNATIONAL CREATIVES!
Print it! 2024 The Show removing boundaries
As our Print It! exhibition book continues to thrive, we have showcased artists from London to Zimbabwe, Tokyo to the USA. Our exhibition book brings the show directly to you and now we are journeying beyond the realm of the physical exhibition space.
Feedback from our creative community has shown we can improve accessibility and open this opportunity further than our physical gallery with a virtual exhibition alongside the Print It 2024!. So come and showcase your artwork with us as we travel the world wide web in the next edition of Print It!
Exhibiting is not always accessible to everyone. From printing costs, framing, transport and exhibition room hire. It all adds up! So let Aire Place Studios do the hard work all we need from you is to enter.
There are two ways to participate:
1. Physical Show & Print it 2023 book – for a fee of £35 we will print, frame your work and curate a physical show in our APS Gallery. The exhibition will be open to the public for one month and each artist that exhibits will receive Print it 2023 book, posted if they are unable to be present in person, as well as photos of the exhibition in the gallery and social media exposure.
2. Virtual Show & Print it 2023 book – for a fee of £25 we will upload your artwork to our new APS Virtual Gallery. The exhibition will be open of open for one month and each artist that exhibits will receive an exhibition book, posted if they are unable to be present in person, as well as photos of the virtual exhibition and social media exposure.
At APS we hope to reflect the creativity and diversity of artists in our gallery show as well as providing an important opportunity for artists to exhibit their work to the public. This exhibition aims to bring together fantastic works from regional, national and international artists. Our intention is to broaden the public perception of Art. There is no theme to this exhibition.
For a small fee you can either take part in our physical or digital exhibition – all participants will be part of our wonderful Print it book.
This exhibition is an opportunity for all artists to bring forth their work to a new audience. All successful participants will have their image on display in the gallery space or in the virtual gallery. A limited edition of the Print It! book will go to galleries, curators, and collectors – so take this opportunity to get your work seen!
To see examples of previous Print It! editions, please visit: https://www.aireplacestudios.com/print-it/
Terms & Conditions
1. The exhibition is open to those 18 years of age or older, from any country.
2. Entries must be in digital format with the following technical specifications:
File format: JPG, TIFF, PDF
Size: Images must be sized to 3000px minimum on the longest side. Please send your file in the highest possible size and resolution! Your full image will be printed to A4 for the gallery. Please note your image will be printed at A6 in the artist book. If you are submitting a portrait image bear in mind that only a section of the image will be printed in the book. To see examples please go to: https://www.aireplacestudios.com/tips-for-exhibitions/
Image file names: Please title your artwork in the following format: artwork_title_your_name (eg. Purple_world_alex_smith
3. There is a non-refundable fee of £35 or £25 to enter.
4. If you cannot collect the catalogue from the gallery, it will be posted to you. Unfortunately, we cannot post the prints from the exhibition.
5. We are hoping to be open for exhibiting between 2nd Feb – 1st March 2024 with 5 days of opening for viewing the exhibition. As everything stands currently, we are unsure about opening nights for these exhibitions because of COVID-19 restrictions, however there will be restricted visits based on the guidelines at the time. If selected, we will be in touch about it closer to the time.
6. AIRE PLACE STUDIOS DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMERCIAL PROFIT FROM YOUR IMAGES all money made goes into printing the exhibition and supporting the exhibition space and studios. We do not own or retain the rights to your images, we will not sell your work submitted to any third party, once the exhibition ends your image file is deleted and print disposed of safely.
7. All rights to the artists stay with the artists at all times, the printed images will be stored or archived at the request of the Artist.
8. The frames used will remain the property of Aire Place Studio and cannot be sent to the artists afterwards.
9. All of the prints will be for sale for £25 (this includes the APS Commission of 25%). If you do not wish the print, we make of your work to be for sale please let us know on the application form.